Don't Toss The Envelope Just Because Return Address Is Democratic Party

DADE COUNTY HAD ONLY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WHEN I REGISTERED TO VOTE. NEVER CHANGED MY PARTY. LIKED BEING A DEMOCRAT but the cast changed.

Anyway, once I opened the letter, it was from my friend, Bob Graham, whom I worked for in his gubernatorial campaign.

He belongs to a group that is non-partisan getting out the vote, so he sent me an application for an ABSENTEE BALLOT.

THIS IS GOLD TO SOMEONE WHO RELIES ON RIDES FROM HER YOUNGEST DAUGHTER. NOW I DON'T NEED TO REQUEST A DATE FOR EARLY VOTING AND PUT HER IN THE "WAITHERE" BOX.

My suggestion? Open all your mail. An Absentee Ballot is the prize of this fall. No matter who you like in the election, your choice never gets revealed. Good for America. (Aren't you sick and tired of the emails that nail the culprits?)