If You Care Too Much What Other People Think You Will Always Be Their Prisoner

Best friends know how crazy you are and they still choose to be seen in public with you.
***
May it's not always about trying to fix something broken. May it's about starting over and creating something better.
***
I'm sarcastic and have a smart-ass attitude. It's a natural defense again drama, bullshit and stupidity.
***
Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help end the violence.
***
There comes a time in life when you have to let go to all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is to short to be anything but happy.
***
I'm only responsible for what I SAY, not for what you UNDERSTAND.
***
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something.
***
I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.
***
Know when to give up and have a margarita.
***
STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHEN YOU WERE BORN TO - - STAND OUT!
***
IF YOU HAVEN'T GROWN UP BY AGE 50 --
YOU DON'T HAVE TO...
***
I USED TO CARE BUT I TAKE A PILL FOR THAT NOW.
***
SOMETIMES I LAUGH SO HARD the tears run down my leg.