Publishers Wanted To Do Trisha Yearwood's Life S- She Cooked Up Flare Fare

TRISHA YEARWOOD BECOMES COOKIN' COUNTRY SINGER...best seller in book stores.

Add best selling cookbook author and Food Network star to her other claims to fame: recorded 12 albums and had 20 top 10 hits.

What she calls "a happy accident" took place when publisher reps tried to get her to sign for an autobiography. "I really came up with the idea for the cookbook on the spot. I volunteered my mom and sister before they knew."

She told persistent pub chiefs, "I really Do cook, and the book speaks volumes about her prowess.

"Trisha's Southern Kitchen" is now in its second season. She's heading into deep South territory: the Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival as host of Southern Kitchen Brunch, a buffet featuring many of her cookbooks and TV show.

She'll also appear later that day on the Kitchen Aid Green Stage inside the Whole Foods Grand Tasting Village.

When she was a little miss, she dreamt of being another Cher. "Which is pretty much what I do now." Looking forward to Miami in February is a joy.

"Here in Oklahoma, it's about 30 degrees. All I can think about is that I'm going to be in Miami at the end of February."