When You Get A Bladder Infection Urine Trouble



Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory; I hope there's no pop quiz.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

Velcro -- what a rip-off!!

Venison for dinner again? Oh, deer!

PMS jokes aren't funny; period.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

They told me I had Type-A blood but it was a Type-O.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbifore.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.