Will iIt Go To Gwyneth Paltrow's Head? Being Named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Person of 2013"

"When I first heard that I was gonna be on the cover of People's 'World's Most Beautiful' issue, I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me. I thought to myself I have dyslexia. I'm not reading right," confessed Gwyneth Paltrow."
She has been hailed as one of Hollywood's top stars over her 20 year career. She added, "It's a very iconic cover in American culture. So it's just amazing. And I think people feel really happy for you when you say you're going to be in the issue."

Paltrow joked that she doesn't always feel "beautiful" per se, while lounging at home with her family.
Around the house she doesn't wear makeup. "I'm in jeans and a T-shirt."
Her husband, Chris Martin, "is used to that. He is used to seeing me in baggy shorts and frizzy hair."

Part of her lifestyle is leading an all-natural lifestyle. She's been a busy Lizzie -- writing a cookbook -- "It's All Good", filled with organic recipes that keep her and her family feeling and looking good.

Finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu is what makes life interesting, Paltrow admits. "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50. I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy."

The issue will be on newsstands Friday. It debuted in 1990 with Michelle Pfeiffer. Then followed Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford, Haile Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Angelica Jolie, Kate Hudson and Beyoncé.