Michael Caine Proves He Knows "What's It All About, Alfie"

"I loved playing the bad guy in 'Now You See Me'" -- says Michael Caine, star of the villainous bomber in the heist flick "Now You See Me" -- which opens in theaters on May 31.

Adds this to Walter Scott's question, "Every now and then, a script like this one gets me on my feet and makes me want to go to work again."
Now 70 years young, he began aiming in this direction when he was 10 years old. "I was in a pantomime and I got a round of applause and loved it. Afterward, I realized it was because my fly was open."
 Nowadays, whenever he makes an appearance, he first looks to see if his fly is open. Only Michael and Jack Nicholson have been nominated for an Oscar in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s.

Does he plan to continue that specialty? " I'll have another go for one more and then retire when I'm 90."

To the question, "Is there anyone in Hollywood that you'd still want to work with?", Michael Caine says, "Jennifer Lawrence. I think she's wonderful. I voted for her for the Oscar: I'd love to play her grandfather or something."

Having played Alfie, do you still know what it's all about? Laughing, Michael murmurs, "No, whenever you think you know, you get a surprise!"